How-To video on the nail wraps! I happen to be a visual learner, so I hope this helps the girls out there like me!
1. Cut and size to the shape of your nail. You can do it after you place it on your nail but it’s hard to get close to the nail bed!
2. Paint a thin layer of clear coat polish over the image (SUPER IMPORTANT! Prevents ink bleeding!)
3. Dip image into warm water 15-20 seconds
4. Place on nail and move to your desired place
5. Take a paper towel and gently press the image to your nail and remove water.
6. Once water is removed, add a top coat and you’re done! :)